5: Set alerts and have them sent to you. As more and more users come online to your system there will be increasing numbers of questions, issues and problems. If you hare setting threshold alerts for user managers make sure you are notified too, even set the alert level a little lower and get alerted sooner than the user. If you can look at why a back log has been created or why an SLA limit is being breached before it actually happens and affects the business you can engage with the manager and learn if it is a problem with BPMS system, the automation you have developed, the users use of the system or real business issue. Being proactive and dealing with problems before they are problems is important early in the roll out.
Themes in my blog
Things I’m thinking about
- Change you can believe in: why change isn’t to be feared
- Do you lock the door when you go shopping?
- Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of the VW Emissions Code Cheat
- Taking the wait out of waiter
- I am a customer – I do not need any other title
- Gaming the system
- Apple’s quality is legendary
- If you don’t want me to reply do not email me
- 20 ways self-driving cars will change your life
- One repository to rule them all and in the darkness bind them
Things I thought about
From @kevinparkerusaMy Tweets
Tell us what you thinkClick here to take a brief 7 question survey to help me improve my blog. Thanks.