9: Find the fire starters. When the system becomes established look at each and every exception and trace it back to the point at which it originated. Too much of our time is spent fighting fires so the most effective thing we can do stop them being started. Use the Process Change Process to refine the automation so that those kinds of errors cannot occur again. Track the exception counts as a KPI and drive them towards zero.
Themes in my blog
Things I’m thinking about
- Change you can believe in: why change isn’t to be feared
- Do you lock the door when you go shopping?
- Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of the VW Emissions Code Cheat
- Taking the wait out of waiter
- I am a customer – I do not need any other title
- Gaming the system
- Apple’s quality is legendary
- If you don’t want me to reply do not email me
- 20 ways self-driving cars will change your life
- One repository to rule them all and in the darkness bind them
Things I thought about
From @kevinparkerusaMy Tweets
Tell us what you thinkClick here to take a brief 7 question survey to help me improve my blog. Thanks.