9: Find the fire starters. When the system becomes established look at each and every exception and trace it back to the point at which it originated. Too much of our time is spent fighting fires so the most effective thing we can do stop them being started. Use the Process Change Process to refine the automation so that those kinds of errors cannot occur again. Track the exception counts as a KPI and drive them towards zero.
Themes in my blog
Things I’m thinking about
- Bizness Travel
- Vocation or job
- Full Unemployment
- IT Peers Overspend
- Enterprise DevOps is different: here’s why
- Change you can believe in: why change isn’t to be feared
- Do you lock the door when you go shopping?
- Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of the VW Emissions Code Cheat
- Taking the wait out of waiter
Things I thought about
- A day is coming when we switch from full employment to a world where full unemployment becomes possible #FullUnemployment 8 months ago
- As technology advances it frees us to go from humans doing things to become humans being things. #FullUnemployment 8 months ago
- "xChange16: Registration Now Open" by @kevinparkerusa on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/xchange1… 12 months ago
From @kevinparkerusaMy Tweets
Tell us what you thinkClick here to take a brief 7 question survey to help me improve my blog. Thanks.